Muted Olive Green Textile with Ivory, Ochre, Yellow and Rust vintage floral pattern printed on textured cotton linen blend.
12" x 18" (Fits a 12" x 18" insert)
14" x 20" (Fits a 14" x 20" insert)
14" x 24" (Fits a 16" x 26" or 16” x 24” insert)
18" x 18" (Fits a 20" x 20" insert)
20" x 20" (Fits a 22" x 22" insert)
22" x 22" (Fits a 24" x 24" insert)
14" x 36" (Fits a 14" x 36" insert)
Actual measurements may vary by 0.5”
PILLOW COVER FEATURES:
• Back: Natural Cotton Linen Blend.
• Neutral Ivory Zipper Closure.
• Quality Stitching - All edges have been serged/overlocked to prevent fraying.
• Proudly handmade in Toronto, Canada.
• Spot Clean or Dry Clean recommended.
• Most textiles can be ironed, heavier or velvet fabrics should be ironed only on the backside.
• Avoid ironing over label.
• Inserts are not included.
• Actual colour may vary slightly due to lighting, camera + computer monitor settings.
• Due to the nature of the fabric, patterns may vary. Covers are made to order, so you may not receive the exact pillow pictured.
• My small shop does not accept returns or exchanges, so please contact me if you require additional photos, or if you have any concerns. I am more than happy to answer any questions you may have!
TAG + FOLLOW @shopmarigoldinteriors for new items, sale announcements and styling tips!
Thank you for supporting a small business!
1-2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Aug 12, 2022
Just as we had hoped: high quality, fast delivery and, most importantly, true to the online representation. Going back for more!
Dec 17, 2021
I have bought several pillows from Heidi and am so impressed with the quality of both the fabrics and the craftsmanship. Both my living and family rooms have a whole new fresh look thanks to these beautiful pillows and I have received many unsolicited compliments! This is quite something because I have struggled for years to pull a cosy look together in both spaces and with these new accents they finally feel complete. Thank-you Heidi for making the process so easy. It was a pleasure dealing with you!